Scanner Free is a little scanner app that turns android device into a portable document scanner and scan everything as images or PDFs.
With this pdf document scanner app you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. This pdf document scanner app is lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both phone and tablet.
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
This pdf document scanner app turns your mobile into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
– Wifi directly to your computer
– Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box(Available in pro version)
This document scanner app has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Can be used in office, school, home and anywhere else you want
* Page edges are detected automatically
* Multiple levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on phone and tablet too!
The free version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version which is available as in-app purchase or the individual pro version.
– E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
– Cut, copy or paste pages from and to Scanner
– Full-featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
– Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
– Sort documents by name, date or size
– Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
– Share your scans via email
– Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive
– Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
– Save scans to Photos
All scanned documents are stored locally on your device, they are inaccessible to us and to any third-party. You can easily share the documents by using the export option.